Photoblog - My trip to Al-Ain

 Hello Everyone, welcome to Comic Chronicles. This article is a photoblog of the fun day I had in the city of Al-Ain, a city located in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
At the entrance of a place called Al-Ain Oasis, there is a tiny model of a castle with a mini irrigation system. It was interesting to learn about how the irrigation systems worked in old UAE.

Here, my mother, my sister and I stand in front of a bunch of majestic palm trees.

My family posing with a golf cart. This was the first time I actually drove a vehicle on my own!!!


This is my father, my sister and I at Alain Zoo, feeding a giraffe. To be honest, both of us were frightened to see their long necks and long, dry tongues.

To be honest, my trip to Alain was fascinating, and my family and I had so much fun. I really recommend coming to the city of Al-Ain in the United Arab Emirates for really fun tours and trips.

Thank you for reading this blog. Check out the homepage for more of my blogs. See you soon!




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Dunning-Kruger Effect: The learning Curve

Managing Emotions is more important than you think!

Breaking the Social Norms for the Aged