Creativity - What Does it Mean to Me?


 Hello Guys, welcome to another article of Comic Chronicles! One thing that drives my life is creativity. What exactly is this creativity? Well, different people can see this word differently. Let me tell you my interpretation of this word.


Creativity, in my opinion, is a quality. It is the ability of the mind to develop new and original ideas for activities. Creativity is most applicable in the Arts, as well as Literature. However, creativity is present everywhere in my opinion, and it influences the way you live. The advantage of creativity is that you know what to do yourself most of the time, and you know how to live your life your own way. 

That is my interpretation of Creativity. Thank you for reading this. You can also comment what creativity means to you! Thank you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Dunning-Kruger Effect: The learning Curve

Managing Emotions is more important than you think!

Breaking the Social Norms for the Aged